In the unlikely event of a patient being dissatisfied with any of the services or standard of care at The Putney Clinic, a complaints procedure is available. All grievances are dealt with as rapidly and efficiently as possible for the benefit of all parties concerned.
Informal complaints made in person to a member of The Putney Clinic Management Team. We will aim to resolve your issue within 48 hours wherever possible and you will be notified of the outcome in writing.
If you would prefer to make a formal complaint, please write to the Practice Manager at The Putney Clinic address. Complaints received in writing follow a set procedure:
- The complaint will be acknowledged within 48 hours and after an investigation, a meeting will be arranged with you.
- The meeting will be attended by the clinic directors, practice manager and patient.
- The details of the meeting will be recorded and a resolution will be worked towards that is satisfactory for all parties involved.
- The patient will be kept informed throughout the complaints process.
- If you are not satisfied and wish to escalate your complaint then please contact one of the following professional organisations: