Getting to The Putney Clinic
The Putney Clinic of Physical Therapy is very easy to find. The Clinic is located in the Putneymead Group Medical Practice building in the heart of Putney, South West London. Below you will find our address and contact details.
The Putney Clinic of Physical Therapy
2nd floor, 266 Upper Richmond Road,
London SW15 6TQ
Telephone: 020 8789 3881
Book appointments online
The clinic has the following opening hours:
Monday to Friday: 08:00- 20:00
Saturday: 09.00 – 16:00
Directions to The Putney Clinic
The Putney Clinic of Physical Therapy is easily located a few minutes walk from Putney High Street. We are within close proximity to London Underground and mainline train services and bus routes.
You can take the following bus routes, which are located a 2-minute walk from the clinic:
14, 39, 74, 85, 93, 220, 265, 270, 414, 424, 485
The following bus routes stop directly outside the clinic:
By London Underground
The nearest London Underground station is East Putney. This is served by the District line and is approximately a 5-10 minute walk to the clinic.
The closest mainline train station is Putney. From there, it is approximately a 5-minute walk to The Putney Clinic.
For more information about public transport links in London, visit the Transport for London website.
Pay and display parking is available in the following nearby streets:
- Burtson Road, Ulva Road, Ravena Road have 1-hour bays
- St Johns Avenue and Charlwood Road have 2-hour bays
- Gwendolin Avenue has 4-hour bays
- There is also a car park located in Waitrose in The Putney Exchange shopping centre just off Putney High Street-entrance on Lacy road
- Disabled parking and bike racks are available on-site at the clinic